Way to Resort
By KTX(Korea Train Express)
- For more information and booking : http://www.letskorail.com/
- inquiry about KTX: +82 2 1544 7788
KTX Pyeongchang (Jinbu) station to Yongpyong Resort by BUS
- Bus route : Pyeongchang (Jinbu) KTX station - Alpensia Resort(Welcome Center) – Yongpyong Resort.
- period : 2018.12.01 ~ 2019.02.28
|Time||from Pyeongchang (Jinbu) Station||from Yongpyong Resort||Remarks|
|5||20:00||21:00||Only on weekends (Saturday, Sunday) and holidays|
- It takes about 20 minutes.
- Please note that only Yongpyong Resort guests can board on the bus.
- When boarding the bus, please present your reservation confirmation paper or your Yongpyong Resort membership card to the driver.
- For your safety, you will not be allowed to board when the seats are full.
- Above timetable is subject to change following the KTX timetable
Follow Hwy #1 (Gyungbu Hwy) South till you come to junction for Hwy #7 (Youngdong Hwy). Then, take Hwy #4 East, toward Gangleung. Once on Hwy #4 East, it is very much straight forward until you reach Daegwallyeong Interchange. Along the way you will pass Incheon, Wonju, Saemal and Jinbu junctions. Once you reach Daegwallyeong Interchange, take a right and follow the signs to Yongpyong Resort.
|Travel Time||Seoul to YongPyong – pproximately 2 ½ hours|
|Distance||Approximately 200 Km|