- Way to Resort
- Shuttle Bus
Way to Resort
By KTX(Korea Train Express)
- For more information and booking : http://www.letskorail.com/
- inquiry about KTX: +82 2 1544 7788
KTX Pyeongchang (Jinbu) station to MONA YONGPYONG by BUS
- Operating period : 2023/08/28~
- Running route : Jinbu KTX station ↔ Via Alpensia Resort(welcome center) ↔ MONA YONGPYONG(Blisshill Stay)
- Schedule (round-trip shuttle service)
- 2 times on everyday
|Schedule||Round||From Jinbu KTX Station||Form MONA YONGPYONG|
- Travel time of 20 minutes each way.
- Please note that only Yongpyong Resort guests can board on the bus.
- When boarding the bus, please present your reservation confirmation paper or your Yongpyong Resort membership card to the driver.
- For your safety, you will not be allowed to board when the seats are full.
- The above schedule is subject to change, depending on the KTX schedule.
Follow Highway #1 (Gyungbu Highway) until you come to the junction at Highway #7 (Youngdong Highway). Then, take Highway #4 East, towards Gangneung. Follow the road until you reach Daegwallyeong Interchange. Along the way, you will pass by Ichon, Wonju, Saemal and Jinbu. Once you reach the Daegwallyeong Interchange, take a right and follow the signs to MONA YONGPYONG.
|Travel Time||Seoul to Yongpyong – Approximately 2 ½ hours|
|Distance||Approximately 200 Killometers|